Over 25 Years Experience of Geothermal Energy Utilization in Slovakia
- Advising and consulting services
- Elaboration of geological documentation
- Elaboration of feasibility studies
- Evaluation of geothermal water properties and proposal of solutions
- Elaboration of design layouts
- Providing of drilling works
- Providing of complete building of geothermal stations (EPC)
Subject of enterprise of Slovgeoterm is to provide utilization of geothermal energy in regions of Slovakia at the world class.
Geotermal project in Sered
Town of Sered is situated in Danube lowland on the right side of Vah
river. From geological point of view it is clear that the town lies in
the prospective area for geothermal energy utilization. There are six
existing district heating system in the town ...
Geothermal project in Sala
Town of Sala, the county town at Nitra region, is situated on both sides of Vah river. From geological point of view, Sala lies at the east edge of Galanta basin, in the prospective area for geothermal energy utilization. Project documentation for land ...